Issue 37 (Jan-Feb 2012)
- Château Figeac- Another of St. Émilion’s Great Traditionalist Estates.
- Off the Beaten Path in Italy- Great Wines Not From the Usual Suspects.
- Back To Beaujolais- Great Classic 2010s Follow Up the Powerful 2009s.
- The Annual Loire Valley Report- Recently-released 2010s and Much More.
- Marcarini’s Brilliant Baroli- How Can Wines This Good Stay Under the Radar?
Issue 38 (March-April 2012)
- The 2011ers from Germany- Stepping Back From the High-wire Act of 2010.
- The 2011 Bordeaux Vintage- Another Drought Year Produces Very
Uneven Quality, But With Some Startling Successes.
- Another Round of Great 2010 Burgundies- Red and White Magic.
Issue 39 (May-June 2012)
- The Domaine des Comtes Lafon- A Journey Back to Meursault Classicism, Championing the Mâconnais, Beautiful Volnays and So Much More.
- Château Ducru-Beaucaillou- A Passion For Modern Art and Classical Claret.
- More Superb Old German Wines- Riesling Magic in the Fullness of Time.
- Revisiting the Glorious 1978 Vintage in Piemonte.
- Another Handful of 1996 Red Burgundies.
Issue 40 (July-Aug 2012)
- The Annual Champagne and Sparkling Wine Report- Visits to Four Grandes Marques and the Usual Round-Up of Great Grower Bubbly.
- Handicapping the 1989 and 1990 Bordeaux Vintages- One Towers Over the Other As The Two Vintages Move Into Their Twenties.
- The Spanish Artisan Wine Group- Exciting New Discoveries From Iberia.
- Great Old Red Burgundies Tasted in Recent Times.
- Requiem for Château Magdelaine.
Issue 41 (Sept-Oct 2012)
- The Great Ungrafted Vines of Quinta do Noval’s Nacional.
- A Fall From Grace- Pessac-Léognan’ s Château Pape Clément.
- Homage to Catalonia- Great Things Stirring in the Northern Reaches of Spain.
- The Absolutely Superb and Fairly Tannic 2011 Vintage In Beaujolais.
- A Vertical Report on Robert Mondavi’s Cabernet Sauvignon.
Issue 42 (Nov-Dec 2012)
- The Extremely Elegant, Low Octane and Unquestionably Outstanding 2011 Vintage in Burgundy.