Issue 100 (July-Aug 2022)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- The Annual Loire Valley Report- First Of the Frost-Shortened 2021 Vintage, Plenty of Notes on 2020s and a Slew of Older Vintages.
- The Living History That Is Wine- Part Two: A Look Back On Some Of the Great French Winemakers Of the Recent Past Who Have Changed the World of Wine.
- New Releases and Great Older Wines From the Beautiful Rhône Valley- Primarily 2020s, 2019s and Later-Released 2018s, With Some Fine Old Bottles Tossed In.
- Trying To Keep Pace With Champagne- New Releases From Some of Champagne’s Greatest Producers and a Few Outstanding Non-Champagne Sparkling Wines.
- The Lovely, Unheralded Wines From the Wilds of Roussillon and the Languedoc.