Issue 101 (Sept-Oct 2022)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- Praise For The Beauty Of Aged Muscadet: From the 2013 Vintage All the Way Back To 1964.
- New Releases and Superb Older Wines From Italy- Trying To Cover A Year’s Worth Of Great Wines In One Report.
- Recently-Tasted Bordeaux From Both Sides Of the Gironde- Reds and Whites From the 2020 Vintage Back To 1953.
- The Beautifully Pure, High Acid and Extremely Successful 2021 Vintage In Germany- Part One.
- A Small Handful of Chablis For the Falling Leaves.