Issue 104 (Mar-April 2023)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- Bodega Weinert- Argentina’s Great Undiscovered Classical Wine Gem- Crafting Old School Bordeaux-like Wines In the Heart of Mendoza.
- The Annual Beaujolais Report- The Classic 2021 Vintage, Late-Released 2020s and Plenty Of Notes On Older Wines.
- Part One Of the Annual Two Part Series On Neo-Classical American Wines.
- Recently-Tasted Red and White Burgundies In Bottle- Vintages 2020 Back To 1959.
- Part Two Of the Exceptional 2021 Vintage From Germany.