Issue 52 (July-Aug 2014)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- Visiting the Currently Quite-Closed 1998 Red Burgundies.
- Château Cantemerle- The Southern Médoc’s Well-Hidden Crown Jewel.
- The 2013 Beaujolais Vintage (With Notes On Plenty of Older Wines)- A Return to Normalcy After the Brutal 2012 Growing Season.
- The 2004 Dry Rieslings at Age Ten- Report on a Comparative Tasting of Alsace, Austria and German Rieslings Tasted Blind.
- More New Releases From America’s Old School and Neo-Classical Producers.
- A Slew of Vertical Reports (Back to 1955) From Various Piemonte Estates.