Issue 57 (May-June 2015)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- Weingut Johann Joseph Prüm- Middle Mosel Magnificence of the Highest Order.
- The Annual Beaujolais Report- The Excellent 2014 Vintage, Another Look At 2013 and Loads of Notes on Older Vintages From This Grand Old Region.
- The Champet Family’s Superb, Old School Examples of Côte-Rôtie- Passing the Baton From Trailblazing Émile To Son Joël and Grandsons Romain and Maxime.
- Dipping a Toe In the Deep Waters of South African Wine.
- Two Sunny April Weeks Tramping Through the Vineyards In Champagne, Where Progress in Viticultural Practices Is In Evidence, But Much Remains To Be Cured.