Issue 64 (July-Aug 2016)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- A Fine Vertical Report on Domaine Dujac’s Stellar Clos de la Roche.
- The 2015 Beaujolais Vintage- Ripe, Powerful, Structured and Heterogeneous (But With Some Outstanding Wines).
- Rieslingfeier and So Much More: Recently-Tasted German Wines in Bottle.
- Poking Around For the Classical Style in Tuscany (Including Verticals of Le Ragnaie Brunello di Montalcino and Bibbiano’s Classic Examples of Chianti).
- Comparing and Contrasting the Underrated 1981 Bordeaux At Age Thirty-Five and the Highly-Regarded 1986 Vintage At Age Thirty.
- The 2014 Pinot Noir and Chardonnay Releases From Rhys Vineyards.