Issue 82- July-Aug 2019
Table of Contents of This Issue
- The Excellent 1977 California Cabernet Vintage- Emerging From the Prolonged Slumber of a Very-Structured Drought Vintage To Finally Shine.
- The Buried Treasure of Aged German Riesling Kabinetten.
- The Maestro of Avize- Anselme Selosse and His Hand-Crafted , Comprehensive Revolution In Champagne.
- The Bi-Annual Neo-Classical American Wine Report- Tons Of Great New Releases and Notes All the Way Back To 1974.
- The 2016s From Nicolas Potelís Domaine de Bellene and Maison Roche de Bellene.