Issue 85 (Jan-Feb 2020)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- The Timeless Beauty of Vega Sicilia- Ribera del Duero’s First Growth.
- The Annual February Report on Old School and Neo-Classical American Wines.
- Part Two of the Bi-Annual Report On Recently-Tasted Wines From Spain and Portugal.
- Checking In On the 1982 Bordeaux Vintage Today- True Profundity Or Simply Very Good, Ripe Wines?
- The 2018 Beaujolais Vintage- As Ripe As the Côte d’Or, But Far More Classical.
- A Quick In the Bottle Report on White Burgundy- 2017 Back To 2000.
- In Memory of Michel Lafarge- The Heart and Soul of Volnay.