Issue 87 (May-June 2020)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- Château Haut-Bailly- One of the Grave’s Most Classically Elegant Wines.
- The Bi-Annual Champagne and Sparkling Wine Report- Some Great New Producers and Plenty of Long-Time Favorites.
- In the Bottle Red Burgundy Report: Côte Chalonnaise Rouge and Tons of Wines From the 2015 Vintage and Back to 1928.
- The Bi-Annual Loire Valley Report- The First Arrivals From the 2019 Vintage and Tons More Wines From 2018.
- New Releases and Old School American Classics- With A Very Strong Representation From Oregon’s and California’s Top Estates.