Issue 90 (Nov-Dec 2020)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- A Guide to Cellaring Red Burgundy Today Without Crushing the Budget- Where the Relative Values Still Lie in the Côte d’Or.
- After the Fires- New Releases From Neo-Classical and Old School American Estates.
- November Containers: More Late-Arriving Champagne and Sparkling Wine.
- A First Glimpse of the Current Releases from Spain and Portugal- The Iberian Peninsula Continues to Release Superb Wines.
- Round Two From the Rhône Valley- More Late-Arriving Bottlings Now In the Marketplace.