Issue 94 (Jul-Aug 2021)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- A Bevy Of New Releases and Recently-Tasted Older Wines From Italy, Including a Vertical Report on Tuscany’s Rare Il Caberlot Bottling from Podere Il Carnasciale.
- Recently-Tasted German Wines- The 2019ers From Reichsgraf von Kesselstatt and In the Bottle Reports From the 2017 Vintage Back to 1969.
- New Releases From The Beautiful Wine Region of Alsace.
- The Annual Rhône Valley Report- First Of the 2020s and Plenty From the Excellent 2019 and 2018 Vintages.
- More New Arrivals From the Beautiful 2019 Vintage In Beaujolais (and, As Always, Notes On Few Older Examples).
- Two Beautiful Lives- In Memory of Jim Clendenen and Becky Wasserman.