Issue 95 (Sept-Oct 2021)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- The Bi-Annual American Wine Report- Stunning New Releases From the Old School and Neo-Classicists and Plenty of Fresh Notes On Wines From the 1970s.
- A Few More New Arrivals From the Beautiful Loire Valley.
- The Annual In the Bottle Red Burgundy Report- From 2017 Back to 1959.
- Buckle Up- The Fourth Quarter Report On Champagne and Sparkling Wines.
- One More Time Around With New 2020 and 2019 Releases From Beaujolais.
- A Small Handful of Notes On Some Truly Brilliant Examples of Madeira.