Issue 58 (July-Aug 2015)
Table of Contents of This Issue
- Champagne Marguet Père et Fils- Great Things Stirring In Ambonnay.
- Goyo García Viadero- Ribera del Duero’s Great Traditionalist Hope.
- The Bi-Annual Feature On the Exciting Neo-Classicists In American Winedom.
- A Nostalgic Look Back at Domaine de Chevalier- Once One Of the Graves’ Greats.
- Recent Releases From the Mâconnais and Côte Chalonnaise.
- A Report On a Great Old Vintage Rioja Tasting Held In Saarbrücken, Germany In March Of This Year.
- Current Releases of Champagne and Sparkling Wines In the Market Today.