Issue 79- Jan-Feb 2019
Table of Contents of This Issue
- Château Ausone- St. Émilion’s Most Magical Terroir.
- The Annual Mâconnais and Côte Chalonnaise Report- The Fine Vintages Of 2016 and 2017 In the Pipeline.
- A Vertical Tasting of Klaus-Peter Keller’s Superb Grand Cru Hubacker.
- A Second Round Of Old School and Neo-Classical American Wines.
- The Generous and Seductive 2017 Vintage in Beaujolais- The Opulence of 2015 Crossed With the More Classical Aesthetic Elements of 2016.
- A Fine Roster of Selections From New York Importer Satyr Picks.